- Uniform is required for Reception to Year 6 children.
- Uniform is optional for Nursery
- Families can purchase non branded and non-logo uniform from any retailer in the school’s colour.
- It is individual choice whether to send in summer/winter uniform.
Embroidered School Uniform
Embroidered school uniform can be purchased from www.myclothing.com with our school logo embroidered in the colour of your child’s house group.
To use ‘My Clothing’ type the school name and then select from the drop-down menu.
Uniform can be ordered with a badge showing the House Team your child is in (please ask for this information at the office):
Our school uniform comprises:
- Grey or Black Skirt/Trousers/Pinafore
- White/Red Polo Shirt
- White Shirt/Blouse
- Red School Jumper/cardigan/sweatshirt/fleece
- Black Shoes
- Shorts or Dresses (red and white check) may be worn in warmer weather
Children are expected to wear the following in PE lessons:
- Plain trainers/plimsolls
- Plain/Black shorts / tracksuit bottoms
- T-Shirt – Red Alverton Tops available from the office £3 (optional other tshirts white/red can be worn)
- No jewellery (rings, necklaces, bracelets) – we are allowing small stud earrings but will be asked to be removed if larger than a stud.
- No nail varnish.
- Sensible school footwear – NO TRAINERS (allowed on PE days)
- Black/Grey trousers/shorts/skirt/pinafore
- Red Book Bag
- Red PE Bag