Concerns and complaints

We aim to work closely with everyone to ensure that all children can learn and play happily at school. However, sometimes problems do occur and the best person to talk to first if you have a child in school is usually your child’s Class Teacher. If you are still worried or concerned, the Head Teacher will be happy to talk to you at a mutually convenient time. Please contact the School Administrator to make an appointment to talk to the Head Teacher or write to the Head Teacher explaining your complaint and what you would like to happen now.

This is part of a full procedure which all schools have in place and has been approved by the Governing Body.

For more information please see the documents below.