Teacher – Full Time, Fixed Term contract from September 2021
(MPS1 – MS3 £25714 – £29664)
The Governing Body wishes to appoint an outstanding teacher who is enthusiastic, motivated and dedicated to helping us raise standards of achievement in this happy and ambitious school.
The role is for a teacher to work in our Nursery for 3 days per week and 2 days across EYFS, KS1 and KS2 supporting pupil intervention as and where required.
The successful candidate will:
• Be passionate about learning, with high expectations of themselves and others
• Be an excellent classroom practitioner with recent experience either on teaching practice or in a full time post
• Have an ability to plan and teach innovative, creative and effective lessons
• Be able to use pupil assessment data to set challenging targets in order to ‘narrow gaps’ in order to make pupil progress
• Have a clear understanding of the needs of all groups of pupils particularly those in Early Years
• Have an excellent knowledge of the curriculum across all phases
• Have the ability to work closely and co-operatively as a member of a team
• Have excellent personal organisational and communication skills
• Have a good sense of humour, flexible approach and be able to ‘think outside of the box’
In return, we can offer:
• A clear vision for school development
• Motivated pupils
• Excellent professional development
• A highly skilled, creative, committed and energetic staff team
• A dedicated and supportive governing body
• Strong partnerships with parents and other schools through the Swaledale Alliance, Beacon Partnership and RedkiteTeaching School Alliance.
Newly qualified teachers are welcome to apply.
Application forms and information pack are available from firstname.lastname@example.org (01609 773524) and returnable to the school office via e-mail.
Forms should be accompanied by a supporting letter, clearly stating relevant previous experience and reasons why you think you are the best person for the post.
If you would like to visit please ring the school office on 01609 773524.
The County Council is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We want to develop a more diverse workforce and we positively welcome applicants from all sections of the community.
Applicants with disabilities will be invited for interview if the essential job criteria are met.
Closing date for receipt of applications: is Friday 11th June 12 noon.
It is expected shortlisting will take place on Wednesday 16th June.
Shortlisted applicants will be invited to interview on Wednesday 23rd June.
Any offer of employment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory DBS Enhanced Disclosure.
Please note that the Childcare Disqualifications Regulations 2009 apply to this position and therefore you are required to complete the “disqualification by association” declaration form. Should you be successful in your application for this post, your appointment can not be progressed without this declaration.
THE POST IS NOT OPEN TO JOB SHARE
To apply for this position, please click here
Alverton Community Primary School – Administrative Assistant
30 hours Term Time Only
41 Weeks, Grade E
Salary £19,698 – £20,493 (Pro Rata)
We are looking to recruit a dedicated and highly organised Administration Assistant to join our friendly team at Alverton Community Primary School.
This will be an interesting and diverse role within a busy school environment – every day is different! The position will cover (but is not limited to) aspects such as:
- management of pupil and staff information in Scholarpack, including statutory returns
- all administration relating to pupil admissions and leavers
- to assist with the organisation of Educational School Visits
- to assist pupil with attendance including producing regular reports
- to assist with school/parent communication
- to assist with Health and Safety
- HR and DBS administration
- premises management including coordination of maintenance, repairs and in compliance with regulatory requirements
- maintaining and updating the register of school policies
- to assist the School Manager with GDPR and SCR
- to support the day to day running of the school office
- to assist with the day to day finances of the school
- additional opportunities to support pupils in school as and when required
The successful candidate will have significant experience within a school office environment and will already be familiar with many aspects of the role. We are looking for someone who is cool, calm and efficient, and who understands the importance of professionalism and confidentiality. Self-motivation and flexibility are essential qualities, as is a high standard of written English and a good grasp of IT.
In return, we can offer a very friendly school community with a welcoming and supportive leadership and staff team.
To apply for the above position please see the job description & person specification below, and download the application form.
Completed applications forms can be returned to: email@example.com
Closing date: Tuesday 8th June – 12 noon
Shortlisting: Wednesday 9th June
Interviews: Monday 14th June 2021
North Yorkshire Job Search
Use the North Yorkshire County Council Job Search to find out more about employment opportunities in schools.
Living and Teaching in North Yorkshire
For more information about living and teaching in North Yorkshire visit www.inspireleadteach.co.uk